Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quick Life and Stitching Update

After all the family emergencies and health crises, we finally seem to be doing better. Rita's stitches are out, although she mentioned that "next time" she would rather take them out herself. I said I hoped there would be no next time.
All my stitching is paying off. The Hogwarts Crest is moving along.
I really like the way it's turning out, all the bright gold and green colors.
The mansion is coming along nicely too, but since taking the pic I already stitched more on it, so I will have to take another picture when the light is good.
Don't remember if I mentioned it, my hubby got a new job! Lots of changes, so far positive - no more driving all over the coast, no more hectic schedules.
Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to look awesome when you finish it, can`t wait to see it! Glad to hear things are getting better, hope your Hubby will be happy in his new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a word! I really appreciate your comments.