Thursday, January 28, 2016

A New WIP

Hello, dear friends,

About a week ago, I decided to put the Twelve Days away for a while and started a new project. It's for my daughter's birthday (I hope it will be ready in time).

"Aquarius"
Designed by Julie Hasler

I had some "initial" threads for it in my stash to get it started, and also was able to pick up some more threads today. It's nice to have a craft store nearby, 15 minutes away from walking distance.

In other news - some pretty disgusting and despicable things were revealed to me over the past week. But that situation will be taken care of very soon, the garbage will be thrown out and the mud thoroughly wiped off from my porch. I know that in the end, my family will grow stronger and healthier in the process.

Until next time, 

2 comments:

  1. Happy new project stitching..... Love a new start! I am sure you will finish it in time.
    Take care
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a word! I really appreciate your comments.