Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Ending and the New Beginning...

I suppose the Powers that Be heard me - or read my blog about the workplace. Last week I was laid off. Not for anything I had done, no fault of my own (the boss was clear about that), but because there is really not enough work. Through the weekend, I was panicking - after all, this is my source of income, what am I to do?
And then... I came by the college. I received my Associate's with them last year, so why not go on? They looked at my records and sent me to the Transfer Center - to speak to the University Rep. The University Rep spoke to me, and it looks like I may be restarting school by the end of this month! That's provided that my Financial Aid goes through. But - what a great opportunity!
I have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a word! I really appreciate your comments.