Saturday, April 21, 2012

April IHSW

The time I have been waiting for... My kids are with grandma, and my DH, by happy coincidence, is in San Luis Obispo celebrating the Record Store Day. I have the house all to myself, it's quiet, and as soon as I finish with the dishes, I can get on with my projects. These are the same as last time: the Crest, the B&W Sampler, and the Mansion. I have made some progress on the Crest - the bird is all stitched, now filling the blue background.
I'd better get on with my work so I can get back to my stitching.
Happy Stitching Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katya5,

    Interesting. My son's kids were with gramma and grampa, meaning me:-). We supervised them at Disneyland. It was a real kick seeing our two-year-old grandaughter climb the treehouse, ride the carousel which she didn't want to get off, etc.
    Hope you had a grand time with stitching and Joe with records.

    In the Light,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a word! I really appreciate your comments.