Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life is full of....

possibilities. I came by the college on Monday, and they offered me my old job at the Computer Lab... Yeah! Not a pot of gold, but much better than I was expecting under the circumstances.

stuff. Being unemployed gave me a chance to enjoy the "simple" things in life, like taking a shower in the morning and taking my time getting ready, as well as stopping for coffee and not get frantic when it takes an extra minute to get it ready. No rush...

shit? Yes, that too. Sometimes I still get bitter and angry about being "thrown out" of the workforce without any warning.
But I always have to remember about the first and the second thing, then the third one does not take as much of my time and attention.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Love,
    Just wanted to say that because of you I find Life just that much more wonderful, but thats just my opinion.

    Your Husband

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a word! I really appreciate your comments.