Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to school

My kids are going back to school tomorrow, and so am I. I have signed up for a couple of classes at our college. I like going there, college has a special atmosphere that makes one think he can survive solely on coffee and inspiration. All financial problems, all family troubles or job search concerns fall away before the aspiration of fulfilling one's dream (or, in this case, an education plan). Even if it is short-term, this boost of energy is needed. Without it, accomplishing goals would be impossible.
This time, I am going for an Accounting degree. First time around, I went for an Associate's in Child Development and graduated - almost five years ago. After that I worked for Head Start, until two years ago, when I was attacked. Since then, dealing with noise and uncontrolled environment (those who teach know that's what preschool is) has been difficult for me. So, I am going for the second goal I have. Hopefully, I will be able to make this work field mine... eventually.


Wish me luck!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Katya,

    Here's a cup of virtual coffee. Drink it while you listen to those lectures on accounting:-)

    Best blessings to your new goals,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dan! I need that virtual coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a word! I really appreciate your comments.